Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Heart & Full on Life

This summer has been amazing. I can't decide if it's because it's been so hot that the mosquitos haven't been hanging around much, or that this is the first summer I haven't taken any summer courses so I can actually enjoy my time off and do fun things...and sleep as long as I please (guilt-free)...and read (for pure enjoyment sake). When I look at the calendar and see that all this summer-goodness is about to end in only two short weeks (gasp...) I wonder how in the world I'm going to finish my summer "to-do" list. It might just be a busy two weeks. Or I won't wash my windows this year :)

My heart is happy. God is good. Last two weeks of summer...here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely skip the window washing - that can still be done in fall! I hope you enjoy your last 2 weeks of freedom!

    ReplyDelete