Friday, September 10, 2010

Sister Love // Family




It was a very proud day for little Miss Mckinley when she became a big sister. She absolutely beams with the new role and responsibility of loving, protecting, entertaining, and smothering little sis with hugs and kisses. Melts my heart! Stacey, thank you so much for allowing me to spend the afternoon with you and your girls, documenting the 'ordinary' happenings in your day. I love how you love your girls.
Mckinley didn't even blink at the camera, she simply did her 'thang' as if I weren't even there! Couldn't have asked for a better (or more willing) subject! She is a very busy little girl, which made filming a lot of fun. From the painting to the music and dancing...I see an artistic future for this little one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment