Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey Jude // Newborn


One of my BFF's had a baby. Having no nieces, nephews, or kids of my own, this is the first baby in my life I have fallen so completely and head-over-heels in love with. Watching my good friends become parents has been extremely fascinating. They were excited throughout their pregnancy for this new chapter in their lives, but nothing can really prepare anyone for how much their lives will change when that new little person joins their family. And this is all from an outsiders perspective! Hearing them talk, and seeing the looks on their faces when they held that new baby in their arms was beauty itself. In their arms is an extension of themselves, a piece of each of them. And I can't say what was going through their minds, but they looked so completely, and utterly content. Blessings to you as you begin this journey. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment