Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pierson Maxwell // Newborn




Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Education Degrees complete? Check.
Graduation? Check.
Job lined up for fall? Check.
Enjoying summer to the fullest? Check.

It's been a busy year. And finally, after a VERY long hiatus it was time to make another video. I forgot how much I love doing this.

So without further ado, let me introduce to you my dear friend's newest family member, Pierson Maxwell. Isn't he handsome? He is a sweet, peaceful, cuddly newborn who is a beautiful and perfect addition to this family. I so look forward to watching him grow up alongside his big brother, Jude. Here is a quick peak into Mel & Ang's new life as a family of four. Mel & Ang, you continue to inspire me with your beautiful babies and mad parenting skills:) Love you guys! Many blessings and a huge congrats on your new baby boy, Pierce.


No comments:

Post a Comment